Web design for the Anvel.com, an Adobe Certified Training Center helmed by Dean Velez, using WordPress and the Genesis framework.
- Dynamic Events calendar allows visitors to book classes online
- Site is attached to social media; posts automatically feed to Facebook and Twitter
- Responsive layout allows users to browse from desktop, mobile or tablet
3dMD is focused on developing medical and dental imaging and facial recognition systems to provide professionals with anatomically accurate surface images of subjects in 3D that are highly precise and objective.
- Created using WordPress for easy client-side updating
- Custom script for dynamic Article and News postings
- Also designed the logo and stationery
Website for American Paper Optics’ specialty Chromadepth™ 3D glasses. Produced a website that showcased their client work via case studies and galleries; also provides the visitor with ideas for their unique products.
- The site itself is designed to be 3D when viewed with Chromadepth™ 3D glasses
- Easy for Client to upload new gallery items and case-studies to keep content fresh
- Updated design is more engaging, better example of the potential uses of their product
Reunion website for Mount Vernon High School’s Class of 1963.
Custom CSS edits to Studiopress’ Decor theme for the Genesis framework.
- Pre-designed Theme was used to meet budget
- Custom CSS adds unique touches to the site
Website for Splash Festivals, who present colorful and community-friendly festivals in the Atlanta area. This site has four sub-sites; one for each festival. Custom child themes for the Genesis framework.
- Wordpress was utilized to make the framework modular—allowing the site to grow in the future
- The layout for each site is the same to keep a consistent look
- The colors for each site are taken from the festival’s logo
- Attaching social media to the sites allows posts to feed to Facebook and Twitter
It’s not a project that’s done once and never thought of again. Therefore, creative support must be delivered on an ongoing, continuous basis.
You have the challenge to build your business. And, I have the solutions to help you do just that. For more than 15 years, my design background and experience have helped businesses and organizations achieve their business goals through creative media solutions —from websites to blogs, and from printed materials and publications to eye-catching identity design and more!
Today’s technology is constantly evolving, requiring creative media solutions with innovation at the core. By working together in a one-on-one collaboration, my clients have someone whose knowledge and understanding of them, their goals, their budget limitations, and how their businesses work increases the longer we work together.
Lakia Ross Creative Solutions will work with you hand-in-hand to deliver clear, consistent messaging, creative vision, and effective solutions that enhance your company’s image, inspire your audience, and increase your share of market.