Web design for Anvel.com, an Adobe Certified Training Center helmed by Dean Velez,
using WordPress and the Genesis framework.
- Dynamic events calendar allows visitors to schedule classes online
- Site is linked to social media; posts automatically feed to Facebook and Twitter
- Responsive layout allows users to browse from desktop, mobile or tablet
3dMD is focused on developing medical and dental imaging and facial recognition systems. These systems provide professionals with anatomically accurate surface images of subjects in 3D that are highly precise and objective.
- Created using WordPress for easy, in-house updating of slides
- Custom script for dynamic article and news postings
- Project included logo and stationery design
Website for American Paper Optics’ specialty Chromadepth™ 3D glasses. Produced a website that showcases their client work via case studies and galleries, and provides visitors with ideas for using the client's unique products.
- The site itself is designed to be 3D when viewed with Chromadepth™ 3D glasses
- Easy for Client to upload new gallery items and case-studies to keep content fresh
- Updated design is more engaging, better example of the potential uses of their product
Reunion website for Mount Vernon High School’s Class of 1963. Custom CSS edits to Studiopress’ Decor theme for the Genesis framework.
- Pre-designed theme was used to meet budget limitations
- Custom CSS adds unique and impactful touches to the site
Website for Splash Festivals, who present colorful and community-friendly festivals in the Atlanta area. This site consists of four sub-sites; one for each festival. Custom designed child themes for the Genesis framework.
- WordPress was utilized for a modular CMS — allowing the site to grow in the future
- The layout for each site is identical to maintain a consistent look
- The color palette for each site replicates that of the festival’s logo
- Including social media icons to the sites allow posts to automatically feed to Facebook and Twitter
It’s not a project that's done once and never thought of again. Therefore, creative support must be delivered on an ongoing, continuous basis.
You have the challenge to build your business. And, I have the solutions to help you do just that. For more than 15 years, my design background and experience have helped businesses and organizations achieve their business goals through creative media solutions —from websites to blogs, and from printed materials and publications to eye-catching identity design and more!
Today's technology is constantly evolving, requiring creative media solutions with innovation at the core. By working together in a one-on-one collaboration, my clients have someone whose knowledge and understanding of them, their goals, their budget limitations, and how their businesses work increases the longer we work together.
Lakia Ross Creative Solutions will work with you hand-in-hand to deliver clear, consistent messaging, creative vision, and effective solutions that enhance your company's image, inspire your audience, and increase your share of market.